Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen collects the following things:
- An email address we can contact you on, with an opt-in option to receive our newsletter, which you may cancel at any time following the link inside our newsletter.
- A phone number we can contact you on.
- First- and lastnames for contract purposes.
- Addresses and other transport detail to execute a transport requested by a customer.
Information Gathering and Usage
- Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen mainly uses collected information to provide promised services for the customer through (transport).
- Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen uses collected information for the following general purposes: service executation, products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and internal research.
- It is necessary to collect to information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- A customer may opt-in to receive promotions and other information for marketing purposes by mail. A customer may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of such mails.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in the European Union, you are entitled to the following rights with regard to your personal information and data:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know what information about you we hold
- Right to correct any incorrect or incomplete personal data about yourself that we hold
- Right to restrict/suspend our processing of your personal data
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe your privacy rights are being violated
- Additional rights that may apply to you in certain instances:
- Right of data portability (if our processing is based on consent and automated means)
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (if processing is based on consent)
- Right to object to processing (if processing is based on legitimate interests)
- Right to object to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Right of erasure of your personal data from our system (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met
Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen service.
- When a big increase in traffic is detected we might setup Cloudflare in front of our service to prevent which will provide the user with Cloudflare's non-identifiable cookies.
- We use Google Analytics which provides the user with some cookies as well. We use the standard settings of Google Analytics and do not track any identifiable information
- We use Hotjar to improve our services which provides the user with some cookies as well. We use the standard settings of Hotjar and do not track any identifiable information
Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen. Although Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen application, you retain all rights to your data.
The following elements are encrypted and stored to ensure your privacy:
- Email addresses
The following elements are one-way hashed and stored to ensure your privacy:
- Account Password
Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
EU and Swiss Safe Harbor
If you choose to provide Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in Europe as dictated by the GDPR.
We try to already be as transparent as we can be in our terms & policies.