1. The payment has to be done cash to the driver. When the driver picks you up the full amount of the transfer has to be paid (a proof a payment can be requested on the driver). When you require an invoice, this will be sent to you after execution of the transfer(s). If you neglect to pay the invoice 2 weeks after the invoice date, we will add an allowance of 15% with a minimum of 25 euro.
2. All complaints regarding invoices should be done by registered mail and no later then 7 days after invoice date.
3. The transfer is the clients’ responsibility. Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen will however attempt to do the possible to get the clients/goods timely on their destination.
4. By making a reservation via or website, via mail or via telephone you enter into a contract with Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen.
5. Our standard fees are based on combined transfers. When the client opts for standard/combined transport other clients can travel together with them. This is why we are in the possibility to keep the rates low. In order to do so your preferred pick-up time can be slightly changed. For transfers to the airport you can be contacted by telephone up until 1 day beforehand to change the timing. We will of course make sure that you are at all times on time at the airport. For return trips from the airport this can be combined with clients on the same flight as you or with clients on other flight who arrive no later then half an hour after your flight.
6. When the client opts for a private transfer (no combined transfer), he will be transported to the point of destination without any stops or detours.
7. For cancellations 48h before the transfer or less, half of the total amount will be invoiced. For cancellations 24h before the transfer or less, the total amount will be invoiced.
8. Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen cannot be held responsible for delays, changes or cancellations of the service due to force majeure. We will however do our utmost to avoid this.
9. Waiting time caused by the client can be charged by Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen. The client has the duty to inform Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen when the plane is delayed for more then 30 minutes.
10. In our fee a 1 hour waiting time is included. When our driver has to wait longer then an hour, we can charge additional waiting time fees of 30 euro per hour (7,5 euro for every started quarter of an hour).
11. We request our clients to provide a mobile number, where we can reach them. This is solely for practical reasons (e.g. questions we have, questions from our driver who is driving to the client, questions about the status of the luggage delivery, …). When the client cannot be reached after landing, our driver will wait maximum 1h for the client. Our driver will wait if the client informs us about an anomaly.
12. When your (return)flight is delayed, we will prioritise clients who need to catch their plane.
13. When your flight arrives early, it may be possible that you have to wait a little for our driver. We will however try to avoid this.
14. When the client provides us the wrong details (e.g. time of departure in the foreign country in stead of time of arrival in Belgium) we cannot guarantee a driver.
15. For every contract entered with Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen, declares the clients to use the service for at least 3 hours.
16. Wearing the seat belt is a legal obligation. A fine for not wearing the seat belt will be reclaimed from the client.
17. Car seats, booster seats and maxi cosi are provided for free. They do however need to be requested upfront.
18. Costs on our cars due to damage or spoilage caused by the client, will be charged. A fee of 50 euro has to be paid immediately to the driver.
19. Exceptions to our standard service can be requested provide that we have a mutual agreement. For these exception additional fees can be charged. The client will receive a clear overview of the total fee before execution.
20. On Christmas and New Year our common rates do not apply.
21. For last minute reservations (day before and day itself) we charge an additional fee, this is added automatically in our online price calculator.
22. Belgian law applies on these terms and conditions. The General terms and conditions can be changed by Luchthavenvervoer Antwerpen at anytime.